segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2016

ABOUT ME LOOK AND NOTHING SAYS

It's her and I do not know why or for that
Although his eyes meet me
As a very old forest endless
Will I have eyes to understand it,
When the horizon the sun is and I see her
When his gaze cross with mine?
Does your heart I once belonged?
I just know that looks at me and says nothing.
It's hard for me to look at her and not love her.
Not have her in my arms does not prevent
And the leaves at a distance is not measured
What makes the madness in his eyes
Let me breathless and mistreat me sweetly
Only the look without anything to tell me
I just know that this ice that I see
I feel that is melting
And that look much want to talk
From the corner of his eyes look
Invade my heart and do not do anything then
I give myself to what she says as Eros
I hope and get enough in your ego
In his eyes that both want to talk.

QUEM ME OLHA E NADA DIZ

É ela e eu não sei porque ou pra que
Embora seus olhos se preencham de mim
Como uma floresta muito antiga sem fim
Será que terei olhos para entendê-la,
Quando no horizonte o sol se for e eu vê-la
Quando seu olhar cruzar com o meu?
Será que seu coração já me pertenceu?
Eu só sei que me olha e nada diz.
É difícil para mim contemplá-la e não amá-la.
Não tê-la em meus braços não a impede
E a deixa a uma distância que não se mede
Que faz com que a loucura de seu olhar
Me deixe sem ar e me maltrate com doçura
Só com o olhar sem nada me falar
Eu só sei que este gelo que estou vendo
Sinto que está derretendo
E esse olhar que tanto quer falar
Pelo canto dos olhos de seu olhar
Invade meu coração e não faço nada então
Me entrego ao que ela diz como Eros
Espero e me satisfaço no seu ego

Em seu olhar que tanto quer falar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário